Before We Compare VueJs VS ReactJs, Let’s Find Out What They Are?
ReactJS – What is it?The ReactJS framework was created by Facebook’s developers. React developers use the framework to build easy and creative user interfaces. It is popular due to these reasons:
Big companies that use ReactJS for codingSome of the best web development companies are using ReactJS. These include Instagram, Netflix, Facebook, Yahoo, New York Times, Microsoft and Airbnb.
Pros of ReactJS Library
- It is highly flexible and responsive
- It is easy to migrate between different versions of ReactJS
- It is a 100% open source and developers all around the globe contribute to updating it regularly.
- Its syntax is easy to understand and learn for developers who know HTML coding. It is the most important point that makes it better as compared to Vue.js.
Cons of ReactJS Library
- The React developers suffer due to the lack of proper documentation.
- The learnability scale of ReactJS is high. It means that developers will need an ample amount of time to understand its environment.
Why it is popular?It works as a web app development framework too. Developers can use Vue to create web apps. Moreover, it simplifies the process of web app development.
Ability to renderAnother reason for its popularity is its ability to render again without taking any action.
Big Companies Using VueXiaomi, Alibaba, GitLab, Grammarly, and Adobe are some of the companies that use Vue.
Pros of Vue.js
- Vue.js is aids developers in creating reusable templates quickly.
- Developers can use this framework for creating a single web page and complex web apps.
- While working withVue.js, you have the option to switch between other frameworks. It is because they have some similarity, the frameworks you can switch to are AngularJS and ReactJS. The design and architecture of all three are bit the same and hence switching is smooth.
- The framework has proper documentation which makes it easier for developers to learn.
Cons of Vue.js
- The big projects developed using this often face integration issues. The issues seem a lot bigger when there is no possible solution offered by Vue.
- Mandarin is the languages in which most of the documents and guide for using Vue.Js are available. It makes understanding it hard for developers.
- The market share of the Vue development framework is less than Angular and React.
- Use some statistics like this that includes the only Vue and React
- They both work with root libraries.
- They both have component based structures
- They use the virtual DOM model.
Rerendering and OptimizationFor Vue.js VS React, you can’t use speed for comparing. For performance, you can use the feature of rendering. React’s triggers the rendering of all the components that are in use when its state is modified. Extra properties and tools are required to stop the rendering of subcomponents. In Vue, the optimization of rendering feature is there. The system monitors the dependencies during the rendering process and works according to it. Here Vue wins, and this feature makes it preferable by developers all over.
Cross-Platform App Development: Who’s the Winner?Cross-platform app development is a necessity these days. Both frameworks are working hard to provide the best cross-platform app development. React use React Native to develop cross-platform native rendered apps. While Vue uses Weex for the same. Weex is still developing and aims to target iOS and Android app development.
React or VueIf you are still not sure, here are some points that will help you decide which to choose.
Choose React when:
- You need professional help as React has a larger community and experts who will help you. They have advanced solutions and resources.
- Handling a large scale project.
Choose Vue when:
- You want simple syntax and proper documentation.
- When you want your app development to be faster and flexible.