Developing a Ludo Game app is relatively popular. Ludo is a game that's been around for decades. Remember the time you and your family used to sit and play Ludo together? This is why it can also be referred to as the family game. Nowadays, the game is played on the screen. There are millions of active Ludo King users all over the world, making games like Ludo King by Ludo Game Development Company one of the most successful mobile game app development projects in the last decade. Besides supporting Android, Windows, and iOS devices, the game offers cross-platform multiplayer functionality. This exemplary game also comes with the capability of being played in an offline mode both on computers and with local multiplayer. This game's style and overall happy-go-lucky feeling are quite fascinating to experience by Ludo Game App Development Company.
Ludo King: A Market Overview
- Ludo King generated $20 million in revenue in 2020.
- Ludo King is the first gaming app in India to cross 500 million downloads by Dec 2020.
- Because people had a lot of free time during the Covid-19, downloads increased and revenue increased for the company.
- About 70% of the company's revenue comes from advertising, and 30% from in-app purchases.
- By adding in-app purchases and launching new features, the company aims to cross the $100 million mark this year.
- The average user in countries like Australia and Singapore spends less on in-app purchases than in India, where they spend an average of $3-4.
- Other games are also owned by the company, but Ludo King remains its flagship product.
- The game is available in 14 languages and is played in 30 countries.
THE LUDO APP DEVELOPMENT PROCESSAmong the most important factors to Develop a Ludo Game app are design, user interface, user experience, the number of platforms, and testing. The following is a list of some major factors that should be considered while developing Ludo games apps.
Design of the Ludo Game AppA great gaming experience is the goal of every gamer. In order for the game to succeed, its application design, interface, theme, and concept need to engage its users. An example of this is the user-friendly interface of the Game app like Ludo King. Lastly, if we talk about the UI, it is well-designed and visually appealing. In addition, the game provides visually stunning images and amazing sound effects to enhance the overall experience. A face's main purpose is to attract maximum attention from users, and that's why it takes a lot of time, money, and effort to design one. For any organization to meet these requirements, it is essential to hire experienced and skilled developers.
The number of platformsA gaming application's specifications and features are determined by how many platforms it runs on. There are three major platforms that are widely used - Android, iOS, and Windows. Moreover, the cost of creating the game application varies depending on the selected stage. Android game app development costs are high unless there are a variety of devices over which to test the application.
Size of the applicationScaling up the game improves its quality and appeal. When deciding which features, capacities, and additional items to include in your mobile gaming application, the size of the application plays a vital role. When you choose to include several elements in your application (such as themes, players, graphics, and similar elements), you should be prepared to pay more than the average price.
Testing the Ludo game appNo, It is not desirable for a player to face glitches or interruptions while playing. To deliver the best-ever uninterrupted gaming experience, the gaming application should be bug-free. Thus, it is important for developers to test their applications over a number of stages in order to create a bug-free application. During Ludo game app development, it is not advisable to skip the ludo king game api testing process.
- The interface is user-friendly
- Functionality across domains
- Play with friends, earn rewards, and invite others
- Live texting and video chatting
- Bonuses every day
- In offline mode
- Invite your friends
- Play for real money
- Rankings worldwide
- Chat support in real-time
- Rush Mode
Cost Analysis of Ludo appsThis figure is extremely difficult to depict since it cannot be determined until you finalize your developer and discuss all of your project requirements. The time and efforts that will be invested in the phase of app development must be evaluated against the prerequisites before estimating the cost. The app development cost of your Ludo game will increase if the designers and developers you have hired are skilled and experienced. The cost of developing a Ludo app directly depends on how many features it has. A straightforward and simple design, for instance, would result in a lower development cost, and vice versa.
Factors Affecting Ludo App Development Costs
- Application size (small, medium, or large, depending on features)
- UI Level (MVP, Basic, or Polished)
- UI Level (MVP, Basic, or Polished)
- User registration options and accounts (e.g. Facebook, email, Google account, Twitter)
- Social engagement (such as offering a message box, chatbox, forums, or allowing comments, sharing, and referring)
- Admin pages for users
- Analyzing usage
- Integration of CMS
- Monitoring performance
- Support for multiple languages
- This Ludo game app has basic features such as Ludo king, but it is $5,000
- An app that clones Ludo King with advanced features costs $10,000
- Ludo King-style mobile game app: $15,000